Call for Abstracts!
The AHCDC 2023 AGM and Scientific Symposium will take place May 3-4, 2024, in Ottawa, Ontario.
Once again, we are including abstract presentations, both oral and posters. We have two main categories for abstract submission: Research and Interesting Clinical Cases.
- The top four (4) abstracts in each category will be selected for an oral presentation (15 minutes)
- Other excellent abstracts will be selected for a rapid-fire poster presentation (60 seconds)
- There will also be an opportunity for showcasing of selected posters in a visible area of the venue.
- We are also excited to announce that we will have awards for the best abstracts, and the best abstract presented by a trainee.
Deadline for abstract submission: Friday, March 1st, 2024, at 11:59 PM EST
Please submit your information and abstracts to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PTPTPH8
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- 300-500 words, usual WFH format
- Please indicate on the form if you only wish to present your abstract as a poster
- Please indicate on the form which category you are applying for: Research OR Interesting Clinical Case
- We prefer the body of the abstract not contain any reference to the institution from which the research was performed
For Trainee Submissions:
- Please indicate on the form if you are requesting funding to attend the Symposium. It is important to note that only a limited number of trainees will be supported.
- An AHCDC member must forward a Letter of Support and CV for the trainee to: email@example.com
Trainees and members who have been awarded grants from the CHS/B-CHERP/AHCDC or have been awarded AHCDC co-sponsored fellowships are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract.
Acceptance notices will be sent on or before Friday, March 29th, 2024.